05 February 2009

Today

I'm sick.  I have a lot do get done and no energy to do it.  I'm stressed out.  I'm scared.  I have no idea where life will take me.  My brain is not working.  But overall, I'm happy.


Peace.

4 wisecrack(s):

Paul Harris said...

"The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster fireman.”

Darl said...

Life will take you where you want to go.

Chess said...

I would offer to make you chicken noodle soup, but I'm no good at cooking. But...this should make you feel better. I. Heart. You. :)

jill said...

"But overall, I'm happy."

That's a sentence a lot of us can't write right now. lucky dog.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall