20 February 2009

Jason's Needs

I'm sitting here this morning [thoroughly] enjoying my breakfast consisting of All Bran cereal, a [delicious] braeburn apple and a glass of orange-guava juice, [effortlessly] wasting my time on Facebook (FB here after) before I [dreadfully] go to campus for the day.  (Please note that I would not be eating this crap at all were it not for my hot personal trainer that would kick my A if I didn't...)  On FB, I saw a note of one of my "friends" and I thought it would be kind of funny to try it here.  I don't apologize to those of you who [systematically] hate these little games.  In fact, I don't apologize for anything that I've done to offend you.  Eat it.


Here's the game.  Google the phrase (including the quotes) "[your first name] needs" and write down the first 10 results.  It's surprising how much these sound [exactly] like me.
  1. Jason needs a pismo. (I have no idea what that is)
  2. Jason needs to SHUT UP.  (Indeed)
  3. Jason needs to diet because he has become too fat.  Although he admits that his tummy sticks out a bit, he doesn't agree that he has become too fat.
  4. Jason needs a toilet fast.  (Ha X 6!)
  5. Jason needs a bandaid.
  6. Jason needs a ring.  Jason finds a ring and proposes. (Never)
  7. Jason needs to put on his shirt, overalls, shoes and socks....Understand that Jason needs to carry his pitchfork and he is off for a fun-filled evening, full of excitement and maybe a few screams.
  8. Jason needs a helmet.
  9. Jason needs a good slapping.
  10. Jason needs your micro-cash.
Wow, that was a good time.  

Peace.

6 wisecrack(s):

kristin brown said...

Oh my gosh that was the funniest thing I've read all morning. I'm totally going to copy you and do it.

Anonymous said...

I think I may be able to help with a few of these, Jason... I carry a portable toilet around for starters.

Levi Dean said...

This trainer much be hot if she has you eating apples, the fruit you hate.

Leon said...

Exactly, Levi. And yes, she is! :) And I think you 2 should follow Kristin's example and copy me in this post.

Haley said...

I'm blatantly stealing this.

Paul Harris said...

JASON NEEDS to find something else to do then spend all of his time on "FB" and Google.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall