24 February 2009

Shooting Reeder

I had a very strange day yesterday.  I was asked by a friend to use my [lack of] photography skills to shoot some photos of her for a campaign.  I told her I had no idea what I was doing, that I'd never taken pictures of people before.  I was scared to death.  After the first few shots, I got a little more relaxed and just tried to have fun with it.  It also helped a lot that Erin is a very pretty girl and did a great job with her poses and looking natural.  Here are some of my favorites:









Thanks for being such a great model, Erin!  It got me pretty excited about photography again; I just wish I had more time to practice.  Summer (the season), I need you now!

Peace.

PS - I got an email from Blizzard last night asking me to send my thesis!  I was very excited about this, and I know YOU are too!

6 wisecrack(s):

Chess said...

They look really nice!

liNdsEYloO said...

yeah you have NO SKILLS when it comes to photography. none.
and irvine is a loverly place to live and work.

Leon said...

Thanks linz, I really appreciate that.

Sarah said...

good pictures.

Gooooo thesis!!!

Levi Dean said...

BLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZARD!!!!!

Was that 'YOU' me you were referring to? Cause I am so totally supper excited.

BLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying it like that makes me thing of the Alltel comertial where the other phone companies summon the Wizard by saying:

WIZZZZZZZZZZZARD come forth.

I am so super totally excited. Did I say that already?

BLIZZZZZZZZZARD!!!

HA ha ha CRAZY!!! You are so super cool. I hope they give you an offer whether you take it or not!





YEA verily verily, Jason is super cool!

Kendall Laws said...

Jason~ there is soooooooooo much I could say about this blog... none of which will I say due to the public ness of said blog.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall