09 February 2009

New Life

Today is the beginning of a new life for Jason Cloud Bell.  You may be thinking that I'm off to join some special forces team in the FBI, e.g. the X-files.  As much as I would love to work on cool cases where a guy can transform into a girl and kills people with mucus, and hang out with the younger Gillian Anderson, it's just simply not true.  I will not be joining the FBI today.


In reality, I'm going to start a new workout routine today.  Included in this is running, biking, walking, and some various exercises to work on my belly and back.  And butt.  Gotta have a nice butt....

My beginning workout routine and new diet was written on a piece of paper in OK handwriting by my personal trainer (and cyber-relationship girl).  I'm not very happy about one part though: she cut out all but one 12 oz. can of Mountain Dew per day.  Remember my 44 oz. mug? Yeah, I get to fill it with WATER from now on.  :( And I can only eat out at most twice a week.  This is going to kill me faster than the 78 oz. of soda per day and eating out twice a day would... Hmm, maybe this is going to be a good change for me....

Well wish me luck and some encouragement.  I'll need it!

Peace.

5 wisecrack(s):

Colette said...

I'm still waiting to see you at 6 am!

Anonymous said...

haha NO pop!

Leon said...

I've actually been doing pretty good with cutting back on pop. I've only had 2 cans of Dew and a glass of DP since last Wednesday!

PS I don't feel any better...

PSS I don't think I will ever make it there at 6!

Chess said...

Oh no! Less of you to hug! ;) Seriously, though... Good luck, you're awesome!

TPlayer said...

The trick to decrease eating out is using cash. I allow myself $20 a week in cash. I put my debit card away unless it's "get gas/groceries day." The 20 bucks has to pay for any movies, bowling, or Wendy's runs. It's actually worked out pretty great. Just some advice.
PS...Soda is poison to your body. I highly recommend you consider it as coffee, tea, tobacco or alcohol, it's just as bad for us. That way it's easy to refrain

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall