10 February 2009

A Bag of Four Grapes

This is going to be an update post, but to me these this is way cool.  For example, check out this email I got today from Blizzard:


Can you see it?  If not, you need bifocals.  It's so great though, huh? HUH!?!?  I'm way scared for the interview, though.  When I got the email, the only thing that came out of my mouth was s$%t! S$%T! about 5 times.  Oops! Well, wish me luck friends, and PLEASE don't call me at 11:00 AM PST or I will be PST!

This is a weird post.  I feel weird.  

Second update: my legs hurt really bad.  You could say that I'm just a little bit out of shape.  I bought some good food today: apples, bananas, cranberries, and bread.  I think that's it.  Maybe some peanut butter so I will stop eating out.  It's only Tuesday night and I've eaten out twice already.  It's a good thing I don't have a date tomorrow night!  Ha!!

Tonight for dinner, I wasn't really feeling like eating, so I had some beef jerky, peanut butter and chocolate cookies, cranberries, a banana and water.  Gross, eh?   Also, I'm doing really good on my cut-back-on-soda-because-my-personal-trainer-said-I-had-to goal.  I haven't had ANY pop today! :)

That's it for the updates.  It was a very weird, boring post.  Do I feel bad about this? No.  Bye.

Peace.

PS - Check out the new Wikipedia entitled Summerpedia now!  This is going to be huge, folks! Hehe...

6 wisecrack(s):

Kendall Laws said...

hmmmm Jason i'm not sure what @#$%*% &#$@@ meant but i know you didn't learn that one from me!! Good luck and you will probably get into shape better if you go more than one day a week to the gym...hmmm :)

jill said...

not gonna lie, your picture is pretty intimidating. Also I know you don't like "not gonna lie" sorry.

Chess said...

I had a whole cup of orange soda! Yum!

Levi Dean said...

Are you freaking kidding me!!! Blizzard!!! Does no one else know what this means! You got a post about the swearing, the photo and the fruit; people you got to be kidding me! PEOPLE!!! This is BLIZZARD!!! StarCraft, Diablo and WarCraft!!! And my good buddy JASON has an interview!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to shout it from the roof tops!!! This is getter than Suicide Sherbet, fresh pizza and Video games all night long! WOW!!!(a little duel meaning there for those of you who speak video game) H#!! YEAH!!! Go Jason go! you can do it!

BLIZZARD, BLIZZARD, BLIZZARD!!!
CRAZY TRAIN!!! Crazy but that's how it goes. Millions of people living as foe.

Yeehaw!!!

Jason, I'm happy for you and nervous too! But you can so do it! I want a call that evening to let me know how it went!!!! Promise? I would keep doing on but I might be here all nigh!

You can do it!!! Jmoney your the MAN!!!

kristin brown said...

Good luck! I don't know what Blizzard is, but Levi sounds extremely excited and supportive. So I'm sure this is very exciting. Also, I'm scared by the picture.

Sarah said...

The weird posts are always the best.

I know what Blizzard is.

I like how two of the names are very asian... Do you think they've googled you and looked at your blog? Good luck tomwomw at 11!!

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall