21 February 2009

Such Great Scooters

Oh the many crazy things I do for this blog.  I've drawn stick figures in class, I've walked around USU campus holding a 44 oz. coke mug (that I don't use anymore) in front of me recording its journey across campus, I've hooked my brain up electronically to my computer to extract a recording of my strange dream, and I've even broken through ice and stood in a frozen lake to take a picture for a girl.  "What will he do next?" you're all wondering.  It's your lucky night.  


I recorded a song today. This is the first time I've ever put anything I've actually recorded on here.  It's a cover and is extremely serious, so please, no laughing.  See if you can guess the song covered.  Sorry, this one's so easy that I'm not offering any rewards, such as dinner, for guessing the original song and artist...unless, of course, I like you.  

Since I couldn't figure out how to put a solid mp3 on here, I decided to add it to a video clip.  Once again, I busted out the dusty photographic memory, recorded myself (from my own perspective) driving around the block on my scooter, hooked my brain up via bluetooth and extracted the footage.  It was dark, so it's kind of hard to see.  Given that it's still winter, it was also extremely cold and I had on a light jacket and no gloves.  I reiterate: the things I do for this blog.  Hope you enjoy it! 



Peace.  

5 wisecrack(s):

Spratt said...

Such Great Heights. The Postal Service. Great song Jason.

Colette said...

Question: Was that Bruce?

Phenomenal job though, just phenomenal!

Leon said...

Nope, that was me. All me. And thank you both. :)

Chess said...

Well, I don't know the song. But I like your funny videos. And my journal has lined pages. I tend to doodle on blank and don't write. Haha.

Cassidy said...

This sounds really cool. And you know I love me some cool homemade music videos too.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall