31 March 2009

Skinny Jeans



Those of you who know me very well at all also know that I have a little bit of emo in me. For those of you who don't know what emo is, check this out. Oh, and for those of you who do know what it is, still check it out. It's funny, ya?




It's me to a tee. ;) But for those of you who know me even more also know that I have a serious jones to get a pair of these:


I'm dying to know what people think! So far, 1 out of 200 people that I've asked has said H yes I should get a pair of skinny jeans, and the other 199 told me I was crazy or took all of my shoe laces, knives and swords or just walked away in disgust. But I know my blogger friends have my back, right? RIGHT?

Peace.

11 wisecrack(s):

Cassidy said...

That video is pretty funny, though not so g-rated. And I'd have to side with the 199, sorry. I don't even think skinny jeans look very good on girls, but that's just my opinion.

I've been wondering though, how are your plans for post-graduation coming?

Kendall Laws said...

In an attempt to keep your blog as close to PG rated as possible I will refrain from telling you what I think.

Leon said...

First off, Mama Cass, I never said my blog was G-rated. I don't really do G-rated anymore... ha!

And thank you Kendall. I've never said anything on here that couldn't appear in a PG movie. ;) Besides, I know how you feel about skinny jeans. That you love them and completely condone me getting a pair. Today, even. ASAP.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately skinny jeans should be burned with the titanic. Stupid titanic.

Robin said...

I wear skinny jeans all the time.

And I have never told anyone, but I think skinny jeans on certain guys is kind of hot.

garrett said...

Jason, I don't think you're the kind of guy to whom The Robin is referring. Please, for the love of Pete and all that is holy, do NOT purchase or even try on a pair of skinny jeans...

Chess said...

Video = funny. But no skinny jeans. Please NO!!

Katey said...

I second Garrett all the way. Please save us all!

Levi Dean said...

I hate emo! When I see emo kids I want to beat their head against the wall or road until enough sense is knocked into them to get a hair cut dress semi decent and put some effort into life. No kidding, true feelings. I have yet to bash one of there brain dead skulls in yet. But if you decide to get some skinny jeans and see a news report shortly there after see a new story about a rash of emo kids getting beat up in California, I want you to know it's your fault for pushing me over the edge.

Levi Dean said...

PS until that day I still think you are cool. :)

Anonymous said...

well Jason... let's face it. You are a very good looking guy who would look good in anything. Okay almost anything... anything but skinny jeans :)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall