19 March 2009

Librarian

I recorded a song when I was in Denver on my puny little MacBook microphone in GarageBand. I think it's the best one I've done so far. Well, I wanted to share it with people, but it's too hard to email it to everyone I know...so I decided to make ANOTHER VIDEO!!!!! This time, I made a slideshow of about the past year of my life and the people that have had so much impact on me this past year. I love you all and thank you for always being there for me!!!


4 wisecrack(s):

Kendall Laws said...

Dang near brings a tear to my eye Lipitor.

Sarah said...

word jason. word.

Anonymous said...

I decided I really like the music of your song. It's catchy!

Jalene said...

I must say that picture of me might be the greatest one ever. Haha. I don't even know what I'm doing or where I am. But I'm glad I made the video. ;)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall