02 March 2009

The Summer Shoot

I was a lucky man this last week.  After never having gone on a photo shoot in my life, I got to shoot photos of 2 (count them, 2!) beautiful women in one week.  It was way fun!  Saturday, my friend Summer (of Summerpedia, which needs to be updated, mind) came up from [city] and we drove to a couple of cool locations to shoot some pictures!  I got my own camera back, so I was more comfortable, and we just had a good time.  Since Summer is naturally hott, it was easy getting great shots of her.  So I hope you enjoy them!  

I had to teach her how to make a serious, natural face.  
After that the shoot went fine....

A typical Summer pose.




This is one of my fav's and may I add favorite shots to take.





Another of my favorite shots.  You can tell, can't you.

This was my most favorite shot of the day.





Well that's it, folks.  Two posts in one day...I'm exhausted. 

Peace.

5 wisecrack(s):

Kendall Laws said...

Miss Summer, when you jump.... get both feet actually off the ground!! :) good shots Jason and yes it would seem that with both of your experiments it was especially easy on you as the photographer since they are naturally.... cute. THE END

Robin said...

Jason! These are great.
Hey, what is this location? I am doing my sister's engagement shots this weekend and I like this brick wall you have and also that spot with the window in the 6th photo. Please share!

Emily said...

Jason, these are AMAZING!!!! And SUmmer is very very beautiful!! Good job!

Leon said...

Robin, most of these were taken in the parking lot and alley just behind the book table. Do you know where I'm talking? It's just south of center street and just west of main street. Yes, Kendall, it was easy on me... haha. And yes, Em, she sure is!

Anonymous said...

Kendall, both feet are clearly off the ground. I didn't want to do a normal jumping picture! Boring. :)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall