09 March 2009

Catharsis

I'm finally the H out of Utah, and I'm H-ing happy about it.  I landed in Denver tonight and now I'm just chillin' at my sister's all week, and I couldn't be happier.  I have a lot to do this week, so I may be a little OC, if you catch my drift.  But it's just what I needed...especially since I don't have the means to get to Spain.  I would run away in a heart beat if I could....


So I freaked out a little bit on Friday afternoon, when I got a piece of paper signed by each member of my graduate committee, which by signing they agreed to be present on the 24th of this month for my final defense.  This is going to be the scariest thing I've ever done....other than when I called Temple Girl to ask her out.  She never returned my call, btw, so that's history! And then there was this one time when [this sentence has been omitted to protect those involved from the law].  So 3rd scariest thing I've ever undertaken.  I'll be preparing for that this week and putting the finishing touches on the ol' thesis.  Arrrgh.

That's all.  Peace.

3 wisecrack(s):

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love getaways, J! I am so excited to go somewhere warm! Miss your craziness though! Have fun, eat well and read good books! PS- Your defense will go as fine as my trip to the ER. Which basically means that you will kick trash because that's what they did to me. ;)

Paul Harris said...

That's cool that you're going to defend soon. Any word on a job?

Leon said...

Thanks, Sum. Haha, I don't remember them kicking your trash though...so maybe everyone at the defense will just forget it ever happened...

No word yet, Paul. Guess I should prolly apply for more jobs...

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall