29 March 2009

Wow

Just real quick... I stepped onto the scale this morning.... I've lost..... 25 lbs. Since the first week of February. Feelin' great! I'd like to thank all of those who helped me, supported me, and tempted me with sugar. That's all.


Peace.

4 wisecrack(s):

Colette said...

You already know how I feel about this, but I will state it here anyway. First, your dedication (except when it comes to the gym) is my inspiration. Second, I think that you are looking great!

Jalene said...

That's great Jas-face!!! The other day when you came over I thought you looked slimmer! Great job! That is awesome!

TPlayer said...

Guys suck. You all lose weight, the way my wallet loses cash. Ridiculous. I work my butt off everyday at the gym for months now, drink nothing but water, and eat sugar no more than twice a week and I haven't lost a single pound. whatever. But congrats, I guess *raspberry*

Darl said...

Congrats, Jason.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall