30 August 2008

Maybe the Coolest Thing Ever?

So, uhh, check this out!  I don't know if anyone knows about this, but I thought it was pretty sweet.  I'm out.

4 wisecrack(s):

Sarah said...

JASON! can SEE. My mind got ahead of the typing I guess.

And we are going to share internet with the girls upstairs. But we aren't getting it till next week. Did I forget to mention that in my post?

liNdsEYloO said...

um i might have to marry this web application.

garrett said...

I'm confused by this web application. Maybe I need to read up about the gnod music and other links there, but I don't get how they decide who listens to what and how likely a person is to enjoy another band because they listen to one band... enlighten me.

Leon said...

You know, I'm actually not sure how they do it. The thing just enabled me to find some new electronica bands that are really good! Ha! If you find any more info about it, let a brother know!

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall