31 May 2010

Deleted

Begin transmission.

I deleted my other blog forever. You know, the one that was this one before it was this one? Or the one that was at the other location but is now at this location....yeah...

I clicked "New Post" hoping I would start typing and profound and wonderful things would begin to flow from my fingertips to your screen via the great and spacious interweb; alas, it appears that my hopes were in vain. I don't feel well at all. Nausea. Not sure of the cause. Yes I am. No I'm not. Ugh! I'm too sick to argue.

Goodbye forever, [other blog]! I shall never again trust your kind, what with your broken promises and [named urls] and [omitted] and [omitted]!

I've gone mad.

End transmission.

2 wisecrack(s):

Anonymous said...

Mad, yes.
Hilarious, yes.
[omitted], no.

Leon said...

I don't think you're [omitted] either.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall