07 June 2010

Monday's List

Top 7 (seven) favorite things.

  • Avocado iced cream
  • A mayo-less existence
  • Creating custom spreadsheets to aid in creating the best Oblivion character possible
  • Her?
  • Would you rather questions
  • Antagonizations
  • [Choose your own 7th in the comments section]

12 wisecrack(s):

Chess said...

Obviously, number 7 is me. Haha!

I've never tried avocado ice-cream, and mayo is delicious. And who is "Her"? And why is there a question mark? And yes, I'm being nosy. What else is there to do in a Happy Valley Summer? I ask you.

Leon said...

Phew...

I make a mean avocado ice cream.

Mayo is the worst substance on the planet, followed by a close second and third: mustard and ketchup.

You would know what Her? meant if you were a true David Cross fan. I threw that in as an obscure reference to the best show ever invented.

And nothing. Absolutely nothing. Except read my blog, as it were. And I'm glad you still do! smile!

Spratt said...

I second Chess's question about "her?". I also have a love of spreadsheets. I even created a spreadsheet to track my razor/blade combos in my newfound shaving hobby. It's difficult to know what works well when you have 20+ razors, and almost as many blades to try in each one. :)

Leon said...

I stopped shaving. And I already answered Chesssss'sss Her? question.

Chess said...

If you're talking about Arrested Development, I'll have you know that I finished the second season just last night. Which means I watched it in 3 days. And it takes me until the second run-through to get obscure references. I'll work on it. Geez! :P

Leon said...

O! my dear Chess. Her? is not an obscure reference. Referencing the show by alluding to Tobias's real-life name was the obscure reference. My assignment to you: after finishing the 3rd season tomorrow, I think you should start all over and pay closely for the recurring jokes. One example is Lucille's wink in the first episode, and another wink of the same fashion by various characters throughout. Hih-lair-eeee-us!

Leon said...

*pay close attention to/listen closely for

Too many things on my mind, mind.

Robin said...

I'm more confused by these comments than by the post. I like Arrested Development. I also like mustard. One time a guy at my favorite Asian tapioca-drink store gave me some free avocado ice cream. It tasted like avocados! Then I made some myself and it was way better than his.

Leon said...

Sometimes my life's work is to confuse as surely as ferrets are ferrets. And maybe one day we'll have an avocado ice cream/tapioca-drink party! We'll invite all our favorite people and watch episodes of Arrested Development. I did that once, except instead of watching the show, we sat on the porch and passed around the ice cream as if it were a cup of máte.

Tamara said...

Mate doesn't have an accent. I've never seen it that way. Come to think of it...I've never seen your comments be "this way" either. Strange combination. Like the Mad Hatter & the Hare last night...strange, yet delightful combination. So...you asked what our #7 was (or said we could add our own), so I shall. My number 7 for today (tomorrow could be different), is Kostaki's on Tuesdays. There I said it. Yum yum to my tum tum.

Peeser said...

Are you asking us to guess what your number 7 would be? Or asking us to fill in number 7 with something we like?

Either way, I choose... Missouri!

Ha!

Now what?

Spratt said...

Ha ha! I totally get the "Her?" reference now! That's a good one.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall