27 May 2010

Nauvoo

Here are some photos from my trip to Nauvoo. I'm hoping to go back and spend some more time photoing. Soon, friends. Or not so soon. You have 3 days.

I'm mediocrely satisfied with at least 2 or 3 of these. What do you think? Honestly. Don't just say stuff. I'm the only one that has been given permission to "just say stuff" around here. I'm going to stop writing now.








6 wisecrack(s):

Kelsha said...

I absolutely love Nauvoo! That being said I like your pictures. You do a good job of capturing the temple's surreal heavenly..ness.(I said I loved Nauvoo. I didn't say I was good with words!)

Chess said...

Those are really pretty pictures. Nice composition: good balance, nice angles. I love the light in the first one! It seems magical! :-)

Robin said...

I love Nauvoo!
Great photos, #2 and #5 are my favorites. Did you get any of the Mississippi?

TPlayer said...

You do remember that I am absolutely obsessed with Nauvoo, right? I'm glad you had a chance to go. I would have gladly been your tour guide for my 16th trip :) Great pics! you'll have to let me know all the photography secrets like what time of day, time of years, angles, etc would be best for my wedding photos there someday

Peeser said...

"Stuff."

That's all I have to say.

(Okay, I actually wanted to say that I love the first one the best- the lighting is dramatic and the angle unexpected. The second one is also very nice, since it includes the whole temple.)

Now, that's all I have to say. For the time being. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

First of all, AW I wanna go to Nauvoo. I haven't seen the temple there yet. I went when I was little before it was builded (that's how I would've said that back then, that's how little I was).

Second of all, I REALLY like the angle and composition of the second photo Y (and in Espanol-say without enyay) the 5th one con the flores. Muy pretty! Good trabajo, The Alarma.

ThirdLY, my apologies for sounding like one o' them toys that teaches kids Spanish with an unfortunate short in the circuit.

el end.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall