03 May 2010

Master Leon, the Chef

Sometimes, as an aspiring photographer, I presume that I should snap photos. To be honest, I haven't picked up my camera since the last import into Adobe Lightroom nearly 3 months ago. Sad, yes. However, this Digital Age in which most or some or at least I live, although destroying our society altogether, has provided them/us/me some useful perks.

I don't carry my camera around, as can be denoted from the previous paragraph you may have skimmed. I'll be honest, I cannot live with 3 things: food, Pokemon, and my iPhone. Since Pokemon aren't actually real creatures, and are therefore made-up by some genius Japanese dude, it follows that this sentence can be deemed unnecessary. What's left? Food and iPhones. As I will now proceed to show you, while aspiring greatness among phototakers united, I have actually become a master chef.

Photo time.

I made pretzels.

They were quite wonderful.

Tonight I made a traditional Spanish paella with pork.

I also tried something new: homemade French baguette (left). Delightful.

Maybe if I decide I want to become a chef (for reals, yo), I will become a master photographer too!

End.

5 wisecrack(s):

Tamara said...

Is that a GRAMMATICAL error I spy, in Leon-el-perfecto-genius' post? "I cannot live with 3 things:" I'm pretty sure you cannot live WITHOUT those 3 things. I know you all too well....sin comida, sin manzanas (de computadora por lo menos) y sin Pokemon.....no serĂ­as el LEON un poco loco que conozco yo.

AND, I can attest to the scrumtious quality of the paella. YUM. Yum. yum. :)

Anonymous said...

YUM! You can cook for me anytime...preferrably shippable food items...unless of course you ever fly to a kitchen near me...then you can cook me not shippable foods as well :) End. Oh, and I'm drooling. Real end.

Peeser said...

Thanks, Tamara, for correcting the grammar error- that saves me from being the bad guy... this time. And that pork paella looks pretty tasty, but I thought a traditional paella used shellfish (shrimp and such...). Of course, you're the experto who lived in Spain-o, so whatevs...

Feel free to share those yummy-looking pretzels any time, too!

Chess said...

Yummmmmm. I must confess that all I have eaten today is leftover pizza. Your meal looks fantastic!

I also caught that error, but I won't bother mentioning it. :-)

TPlayer said...

"Traditional" paella with pork? since when?! But I'm impressed you took the time to dedicate a meal to that blessed land. Viva Espana! Oh how I love that country. (Where did you get the saffron?)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall