29 May 2009

Jon Mother-H-ing Schmidt

I have a good post planned...soon....


But for now,

I demand that you watch this. NOW. It give me the chills and brings tears, real tears, to my eyes. Raindrops. Watch it.






Thank you, Summer, of the Summer Oak Tree diet, for showing me this clip. Amazing.

Peace.

6 wisecrack(s):

Chess said...

Dear Jason. I had this posted on my blog two months ago. LOL. Nice to know we're friends. Hope you're having a good summer. :)

Leon said...

Chess. Crap. I forgot..... Forgive me? :) I also hope you're having a good summer.

Cindy said...

We bought our piano at Baldassin Pianos, and they had a Fazioli just like that one in their show room. Maybe it was the same one...

Ashley said...

hey I found your blog on facebook. I have one too. Which makes us the coolest, but that goes without being said. Obviously.

liNdsEYloO said...

dude this is SO OLD news. saw it weeks ago.
way to catch up.
and i'm in CA...
where are you?

camille said...

love this clip...I was going to post it on my blog and then realized that everyone else was doing it...way to be like the crowd :)

also I think you're awesome

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall