20 May 2009

Kristin Brown Photography

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, it would seem. Kristin finally has her own photography website. For all those that are a fan of good photography, check it out! For those who need some pictures taken, check it out! You won't regret doing this. I have put a link on the left sidebar, so you will always be able to get there from this blog.


It makes me so happy to know that she is fulfilling one of her dreams. Someday I hope to be where she is: being good at photography and having my own website for said talent. And sell photos. Good on ya, Kristin. And good luck next month! :)

Peace.

1 wisecrack(s):

kristin brown said...

Yay! Thanks Jason!!

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall