12 May 2009

Higher Grounds

I'm not used to the altitude here.
  • I actually look forward to waking up to run. It's a weird feeling, especially because the altitude is killing my lungs. I've been known to be a little masochistic at times, so maybe this is one of those times.
  • I generally tell the truth. Maybe the altitude is also affecting my brain because sometimes when someone will ask me a hard question, I lie. Types of questions include, but are not limited to are you hungry?, what do you want for dinner?, and more difficult feeling-class questions as in what are you feeling for dinner?, etc. Common responses that may be heard escaping my tongue are no - but I could eat, I dunno, or I'm not sure, in that order. The truth is, I know exactly if I'm hungry or not, but if I say yes, the inquirer might take advantage of my truthfulness, neglect me or simply call me a fatty. I also know exactly what I want to eat, but am afraid to share my true feelings for fear of rejection. What if I say, "Yes, I'm hungry. I want a cheeseburger," and the response I get is, "Thought so. Sorry, I'd rather have a chicken pot pie from the Cheesecake Factory." I can't deal with that.
  • I am a pretty normal kid, but secretly I want to be an emo. I'll deny this to my grave if ever asked. This has been the case for quite awhile. It started one day while listening to Dashboard or watching Heroes. Unfortunately, the higher altitude is affecting my hair-growth speed. I just made this up, but it can probably be confirmed via wikipedia or emowiki.com or something.
  • I said fifty+ times how I couldn't wait to get the H out of Utah and everything that I knew, but right now, I'd do anything to find a job in Salt Lake and move back. Shhh, don't tell anyone!
  • You all know my love for statistics, right? I can't wait to find a job where i can get paid to do it everyday. However, my dream is to move to a small town, say Sandpoint, Idaho, write music, shoot photos or maybe open a restaurant I'd call O Burgers with my old friend Nate.
  • I'm a Mac fanboy, yet I own an Xbox 360. Maybe Apple should come out with a game system called the iBox that can play all Xbox games, but will allow all fanboys to purge themselves completely of all Microsoft dependencies. It was a huge blessing to me when I put iWork on my MacBook and permanently uprooted Office. Mac thanks me everytime I open up a Word document in Pages by emitting a signal on a frequency only fanboys can detect. These things are amazing!
I've bored you enough for today. I hope this post answered all the questions that I know everyone has been dying to ask, many of which have already been asked.

Peace.



4 wisecrack(s):

Anonymous said...

I'm a wisecrack! What's crackalackin!? I like the blog. Very thought inspiring. You ne'er fail to do that.

Jalene said...

I like the picture.
And I like that you miss Utah. (I would too)

Colette said...

Oh Buddy, I sure miss you. Also, I love the photo - and macs!

Levi Dean said...

Some day you will wake up realize how great Microsoft is, that emos should have some sense knocked in t them with either a baseball bat or a frying pan and that your restaurant should really be called, 'Oh Burger Where Art Though'.

You better not have pulled the food lies on me or I will force feed you a burger.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall