14 April 2009

Jason

My good friend and mission buddy Tiffanie inspired this post with her recent post on the difference between Tiffany and Tiffanie. Very interesting, Tiff. Good. Good!

Anyway, I decided to Urban Dictionary my name, and found some interesting, very true definitions of my name. I'm going to list them here.

1. The only name that can be spelled through five months of the year.
  • J - July
  • A - August
  • S - September
  • O - October
  • N - November

2.
  • Jason is the #24 most common male name. 0.66% of men in the US are named Jason. Around 808500 US men are named Jason!
  • Jason is the #2512 most common female name. 0.002% of females in the US are named Jason. Around 2550 US females are named Jason!
  • Jason is the #7202 most common last name. 0.002% of last names in the US are Jason. Around 5000 US last names are Jason!

3.
  • The act of being the sexiest person alive.
  • A very VERY sexy person.
  • Something you would/should name your $%^&.

4. Leader of the Argonauts; legendary hero associated with Greek Mythology; Same level as Hercules, Ulysses, and Achilles; Smart, Sexy, Very Handsome person; often RF Engineer by day and gigaloo by night. Admired and idolized by many.

5. Jason is the most perfect guy a girl could ever want. Cute and yummy. :)

6. A jason is a cute, awkward, dorky boy. He's funny and sweet, can attract many girls by his lovable, boyish charm. However, a Jason isn't the best boyfriend because he doens't like talking or discussing relationship problems, only enjoys showing off his new "prize girl."

7. The cutest hottest most amazing boyfriend on the entire earth and no one can ever be even close to as perfect as him.

I'm not making any of these up, folks. I didn't list the examples on the correct usage of the word, however, because that bump this blog from PG to R. Just trust me on this one.

Peace.

4 wisecrack(s):

liNdsEYloO said...

bahahah!! i love it. i just looked up my name, too. def R rated. probably worse than jason. but funny.

Chess said...

I looked up mine too. No R-rated stuff to be found! I am a kind, pretty, funny, entertaining, tall, caucasian girl with great clothes. Hahaha!

TPlayer said...

Thanks for the shout out...I was so excited!!! Yeah some of the stuff definitely gets R rated. Thank you for keeping it clean. and PS...have you REALLY ever met a female named Jason?

Anonymous said...

Jason,
You're a stud. I read over the last few blogs that you posted and I must say we are both feeling about the same. However, I think that you're a little too hard on yourself in number 6. It is refreshing to have someone that does not obsess about things.
Peace,
Nemo

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall