07 April 2009

Does Morbid Rub Off?

Some people say that I'm morbid. Others say I'm just plain effed up. I tend to disagree with all y'alls. I'm really OK. Like I said before, the stick figure people have a mind of their own and THEY'RE the violent ones, not me.

I guess I admit I'm a little screwed up in the brain, but no more than anybody else. Today I came into my room and noticed a nice drawing on the white board in my room. This was not drawn by yours truly, but my [choose your position, e.g. 2nd, 1st, etc.] favorite neighbor. I can't put a number on any of them because they are all just freakhog (freaking, in t9) fantastic. Anyway, this particular neighbor drew this on my white board last Friday night as I was deep in conversation about nothing with her roommate. My so-called morbidity must have rubbed off or seeped through the ceiling into their apartment. Crazy girls, I tell ya. Crazy girls.


So there it is. I'm not morbid, I haven't taken any dark turns, and I don't need to seek help. :)

Peace out.

3 wisecrack(s):

Kendall Laws said...

Several things I'd like to point out. FIRST: would you take a look at the 'points' total in the top left corner... Yup there we have it, I AM in the lead! SECOND: Jason if anyone should be worried for your sanity or morbidity it would be me... and I'm NOT so no fear I got your back. THIRD: If thats what people 'in love' do to one another then I'm glad nobody will love me... and FOURTH: I have more points! THE END

Kendall Laws said...

P.S. Morbid girls aren't scary to me ;)

Haley said...

Kid, claiming that the figures you draw are the ones controlling your drawing of them is NOT really a strong argument in favor of your sanity.

Don't worry. I still uphold my dark turn comment, but it doesn't mean I don't love you any less for it. :)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall