10 November 2008

This Is Patti

I found the following video on a website for the new ad campaign for Coca Cola, specifically Diet Coke.  Apparently they've decided to go low quality, cellular phone style filming and editing.  I thought it was a pretty funny, short and happy commercial.  Good job Coke!



On another note, I've learned a new word (actually I learned it a few months ago) from my friend Seth, and I've truly felt like one lately around certain people.  Today was one of those days where I've definitely felt like one.  Oh well, life goes on, right?  The picture below represents this word, since I will not say the word on my blog.


Peace.

2 wisecrack(s):

krista said...

hmmm I'm not sure I put together what the word was, since I didn't see a problem with putting it on your blog...
...And yes, I am still procrastinating homework...

Heather said...

I stumbled across your blog by way of the link on your facebook. -K- so, I've got a funnier one for you that my husband uses all of the time. ASS-CLOWN. Sorry I couldn't illustrate it for you! Funny blog by the way.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall