15 November 2008

A Strange House

There are no words in elvish, entish or the tongues of me that can explain the influence Alfred Hitchcock has had on our society.  Strangely enough, this post has nothing to do with him.  One reason for this is because, as said before, there are simply no words.  The other reason is because this post is directed towards a strange house in a strange dream.  

I came home (Idaho) this weekend to hang with the family.  I can usually leave the guest room (since I'm a guest in the Bell household) and walk into a hallway, which leads to the living room, kitchen, etc.  But I had this strange dream that I left the guest room, and somehow ended up in the garage.  This turned into the laundry room, where I was suddenly given an orange Creamie.  The room somehow flipped on it's side and I was given the ability to walk through walls.  And then my truck turned into a rose on a door and then I woke up trying to get back into my house.  The background music made me feel as though I was a sleuth, doing my damnedest to figure out the mystery of this strange house, somehow getting trapped outside and waking up before I was able to solve the puzzle.  Puzzling.  Curious.

Curiously enough, and fortunately for us, I hooked my brain up to my MacBook via bluetooth and was able to "record" my dream.  Due to the technology being extremely new and somewhat limited, the resolution is quite low and the video pixelated.  



As you can see, it was a strange dream.  

Peace.

2 wisecrack(s):

Kendall Laws said...

Hmmm Jason this dream seems rather mild compared to my usual.... stories I have while I'm dreaming... i wouldn't call them dreams though...

krista said...

curious...very curious...

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall