22 June 2010

Early Termination?

Dear friends,

I received an email confirming my love and dedication to Apple. Yes, I do love them and am quite dedicated. I bet you didn't know that.

In honor of this new bit of knowledge, I will be starting the world-record breaking, dew-drinking challenge today at noon. Stay tuned.

If I don't make it, I wanted to take this time to thank my faithful blog readers, more so those that publicly follow me, and bid you farewell.

Hoping this isn't the end,
Leon

4 wisecrack(s):

Peeser said...

So, will you be offering updates on your blog? Via facebook? How will we know of your success or failure? How will we know if you have exploded from an overdose of carbonated caffeine?

Well, whatever happens, buena suerte!

Anonymous said...

Not. Funny.

Chess said...

Please don't die.

Leon said...

That's amazing, Robin!

And folks, I won't die. I promise?

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall