22 October 2009

Proof

Going through some old stuff, I also found this silly video. Warning: this is proof of my eccentricity. Don't watch unless you are ready for the weirder moments of my life. And soon friends, soon I'll be making a video or capture some photos of my apartment and new life in MO. You've endured this long, (the Hess!) and thus it shouldn't be too hard to wait a little longer. Also, this may be a good time for you to catch up on a little light reading, start here with my first post ever and work your way to the present. Or not, you know...whatever.


Enjoy.



7 wisecrack(s):

Jalene said...

Hahahahahaha. Oh my gosh. This made me miss you IMMENSELY! "greetings!" and then you did the Seth thing where he hits his glasses. Oh my heart. This made my day! haha.

Breelyn said...

So just for the heck of it I went back and read your first post and I loved the sweater analogy. It fit me to a T anyway. I dated my husband for 3 months when I was 18 and then broke up with him. 3 1/2 years later I married the guy!

Anonymous said...

'oy, govna! I 'ad no idea you was from Britain! Very entertaining.

Tasha said...

You are CRAZY!! Miss you, are you coming down for Halloween?

Colette said...

That was hilarious. My favorite part was when you started laughing at yourself. Oh, I miss you and your accents.

jill said...

You crack me up.

Anonymous said...

That was quite good. I wish I had a video camera on you always. I mean seriously I wish I could watch you eat every meal. Bless you sir.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall