31 January 2009

Terrible Blogger

Two words: I suck at blogging and I'm sorry.  I know I have a very large group of followers and people that come to my blog every day expecting new enlightenment that only I can offer.  I need some stuff to write about.  I'm sure that I can take any suggestions that you might offer and write about something completely different! So write down your suggestions in the comments section.  I'd really appreciate this, even if you normally don't comment (or haven't in at least two months...Kristin....Jalene....etc. etc. etc.).  Oh I added some cool sites over there. Check them out (or at least White Star Photography, CanyonWall and Engrish).  You won't be sorry!  -------------------------------------------------------------->

Peace.

PS For your viewing pleasure:


1 wisecrack(s):

Jalene said...

Haha I'm sorry. If you haven't noticed I haven't been the best at blogging either.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall