20 January 2009

Word



Just felt like updating the world on my thesis situation.  And yes, this will be boring.  


I finally got the whole thing done!...
.......
.......
...[YAWN!!!]....
.......
...well most of it, that is.  I have finished 
  1. Formatting - according to the USU's graduate school's standards.  
  2. Presentation - it looks very nice and appears professional! :)
  3. Style (those of you that know LaTeX will understand)
  4. Appendices
  5. References
  6. Abstract
  7. Cover page
  8. Copyright page (yes, that's right.  YOU can't copy it! Ha!)
  9. etc.
Things I still need to revise are:
  1. Rewrite the whole thing
  2. Rewrite the rewritten whole thing
  3. Revise that revision
  4. etc.
I'm getting closer, folks.  Mayhap you noticed the colorful banner at the top of the screen.  I want to move there.  Somebody in Spain PLEASE HIRE ME!!!  

Actually I just hope to get hired...somewhere.  I threw out a resume to a company called Synteract, Inc. knowing full well that they are looking for an entry-level biostatistician with a Master's degree NOW and not in May...but it doesn't hurt to get it out there, I guess.  Maybe someone will hire me for the mere presence of professionalism and not actually what I know....

So Spain, here we come.  Linz, are ya with me?

Peace.

PS - Spain looks like this....

4 wisecrack(s):

liNdsEYloO said...

i don't speak nearly enough spanish.

Leon said...

Haha haven't you ever heard the phrase, "You have to walk before you can crawl," and don't you think it can apply here?

TPlayer said...

Who is this Lindsey? And that picture is NO WHERE you have actually ever been to in Spain. In fact, where is that? you should post the pretty pics of Alcorcon or Mostoles, or how about Fuenlabrada?! now those are some seriously scenic places. ha ha.

krista said...

Blast you and your copyright page!!! My plan is FOILED!!! Thanks a lot!!! Curses upon you and both your houses. Just kidding. :) I'm way happy that you are practically done with your thesis. The end is in sight! Congratulations! And if i hear Spain is looking for a Master of Stats I will let you know! :) Have a great day!

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall