07 September 2008

Jem

Some of you may remember that Jem is one of my favorite artists, and most likely my favorite female artist.  A few years ago, after her debut release, Finally Woken, she was scheduled to perform at the Venue in SL, UT.  I was uber-disappointed when she cancelled her tour and I didn't get the opportunity to see her.  If you haven't heard her music, you need to check it out.  I've added a couple of my favorites from Finally Woken to my playlist up there for your enjoyment.  


So I just found out that she's releasing a new CD on the 16th of this month!  I couldn't be happier.  Not only is her music soothing and chill, it has inspired me on multiple occasions and has helped me to keep moving forward no matter how much life can suck.  I also added a link to her blog.  I don't know how often she writes, but it's worth a look!  That's all.  Peace!

2 wisecrack(s):

kristin brown said...

I really really like her. I only have a few songs of hers though... maybe we should share... :)

liNdsEYloO said...

remember how i had heard her but didn't know her and you gave me a song or something and we bonded over jem? that was like the same time we bonded over LFO i think, too...

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall