03 January 2010

Stupid. Don't Waste Your Time.

I've slipped into my old ways of being a crappy blogger friend. Goal: be better at this.


Some other goals include getting used to writing 2010, catching all 400+ pokemon in Platinum, watching all of season 1 of Pokemon, doing all this before Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver are released (March 14), somehow managing my time between catching Pokemon in Platinum and Emerald and LeafGreen and Diamond and the aforementioned HeartGold and SoulSilver all while reading new books like Dante's Inferno and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and movie-watching and daydreaming about moving back to Utah and nightdreaming about moving back to Utah and this is an entirely ridiculous sentence. I know what you're thinking. Yes, I am obsessed with Pokemon. No, I don't want you to set me up with your friend, and 5. No, 3.

I also plan on getting back on my healthy-lifestyle kick, for the holidays were somewhat rough to keep that going. Tonight I had a bowl of broccoli. It's a start.

Since I know I'm boring you to tears, or maybe death, and since I have no ganas whatsoever to write anymore tonight, I'll be done. But a question before you leave: what are some of the goals you guys, all n + 1 of you, have set/are setting?

2 wisecrack(s):

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I didn't heed your post title warning.

I was just reading this blog and thought this list of resolutions/goals was a good one:
http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-years-resolutions-10-for-2010.html

P.S. You are obsessed with Pokemon...Oh, and can I set you up with...jk :)

Chess said...

Broccoli is very good. Yum. I like your list. Minus all the Pokemon. My list happens to be on my blog. :)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall