27 January 2010

Choose Your Own Title, Blogger!

I've never been very clever at writing good titles. I call it title block. What's the matter? Don't believe me? I don't blame you.


That was a lovely transition into my cool words for today. I am not intending on writing a blog post tonight. Alas, do not fret, as something lovely shall soon venture its digital way to your most likely made-up IP address and display itself in full HD: a gift from me to you. Not too much longer now. It takes time to be this creative, you know. What, with work and scouts and important meetings and video gaming and Twitter and fb and netflixing, creativity has taken the back seat in my grandma's old minivan, anxiously awaiting the moment that they pull up to A&W and the nice man brings out a delightful root beer freeze that is sure to fully satisfy the grizzliest of grizzly bears. That being said, I bid you adieux, which is more than one adieu, as I know there are at least 2 people reading this post. Be gone!

5 wisecrack(s):

Spratt said...

Speaking of A&W...I have been disappointed lately because the last few A&W restaurants I have visited no longer offer the frosted mug for their on-tap rootbeer! Seriously that was my favorite thing about A&W. They need to bring back my dang frosted mug!

Anonymous said...

At least. :) Keep creativing. A&W craving.

Tamara said...

I'm so dumbfounded right now. Not too many words to say. I was deeply moved by the A&W part. Truly. Did I ever tell you the story of my brother, how on his wedding day we went to Crossroads Mall (RIP) and wanted root beer floats to celebrate? Ya...the end of the story goes something like this...he almost got arrested and thrown in jail!!! Dumb people and their "food cost"...they only put a tablespoon of cream in our "floats"...it's more like "root beer with a touch of cream"....ugh! Well..there you go. No need for storytime now!

Kendall Laws said...

WTF like no way like I have like no way of like understanding like WTF you were OMGing talking about like you have me so like lost... Like the last time I was so totally lost was like this one time when I was like in Cal Ranch in like Logan and I like totally forgot what isle i was supposed to be flaunting down in the most like noncholant sorta way to try to get that like totally dreamy bearded man that works in the gun section to like notice my rolling hips as I like walked down the isle and then like..... hmmm I forgot where I was going with this story.... I hope my comment makes you as lost as your blog post made me. THE END

Jalene said...

5th person.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall