02 August 2009

The New Me

Allow me to be vain for a post. As you know, this normally doesn't happen. I'm no narcissist. In fact, I walk down the street and hear people talk about how humble I am. Well, I'm putting my humble side to the side for one night and I'm going to post a few pictures of myself so you can see how good I look. I've lost 55 pounds this year (with a goal of just 5 more!), thanks to eating a whole lot less and cutting certain crap out of my diet. One of these things I've cut out, though it isn't directly related with weight loss, as you know is partially hydrogenated oil. I wanted to go on a huge rant tonight about how nobody cares about their t-fat intake, as much as I bicker and attempt to educate my family and friends, they don't care at all. I asked my cousin today if he smoked, and I told him he was increasing his risk of having lung cancer, if he would stop. He said yes, of course. It's the same thing, I said. You're increasing the risk of coronary heart disease a lot by even 1g of it a day. A lot. But I won't get into that in this post.

So I went on a small photo-taking extravaganza last night with Saren here in Twin Falls. There are heaps of cool old buildings to take pictures of and by. She took a few of me. I think she did a great job even though I don't make a good model. I'm posting my favorites here. Hence the vanity of this post. :)









Also, I've posted 2 or 3 that I took here. Thanks for visiting. Remember to follow me if you haven't already! I'll be back to my normal self next post around. Whatever that means.

Peace.

10 wisecrack(s):

Jalene said...

So cool. I love it. I want to go shooting sooooooooo bad.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. That is absolutely worthy of a little vanity! No easy task there. I'm going to remember the T-fat thing and try to cut back on my smoking habits ;) that was a joke, the smoking part. Honestly though, eating right is never easy...thus neither is losing weight. I know from personal experience. So good job!

P.S. Love your belt in these pictures!

liNdsEYloO said...

you're so hot right now.

Leon said...

Lindsay, it would really be in your best interest to quit your filthy smoking habit. Gross. But really, T-fat is the worst, and it's really not that hard to cut out of one's diet. And thanks! I love my belt too!

Lindsey, you know that if you weren't with Brad, you'd want me. We should move to Spain or something...

hobbs/hancock house said...

I can't believe you are being so vain.. Wasn't it enough for me to say almost every second, "You Skinny Man, Look at You!" jk. I'm very happy for you Jason! You look great and take luck! You're Fav Cuz

Chess said...

Congratulations, Jason!! That's so fantastic! It must feel really good to have accomplished such a goal. Love pic number 1--you're really basking in your own glory there! ;-)

Colette said...

Jas - I do agree that you look good despite the fact that you are wearing such skinny shorts. You know my feelings on this matter.

Anonymous said...

Jason you're incredible. You look incredible and your photos are always fun to see! You really are the best!

Ross said...

Thin jason is so hot.

I will never stop smoking

:)

Robin said...

You look great, Jason!
My roommates used to scowl at me when I'd turn down eating a pre-packaged cookie because I was "afraid of dying". Down with trans fats.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall