06 August 2009

Let's Get Down to Brass Tacks

Something Cool:

iChat. Or video chat of any kind. And a way to snap a picture of the current window you're in or any selection box of your choice. For example:


This is before Shane and I played Starcraft and I was showing him how cool my mustache looked.

And:
She's going to kill me for putting this on here. But this is after I got done helping Jalface with her iPhone. Good times. As you can see, it's Christmas where I am.

Something else:
I saw this ad on some site I was on the other day. It cracked me up.


Do you see anything a bit strange? Or maybe it's perfectly normal and I'm just too naive to know about it. I circled it here:


Does it seem strange to anyone else? Or am I the only one who isn't an aspiring bounty hunter? So anyway, I did some research. There's a website here that has everything you need to begin the long journey to becoming a card-carrying bounty hunter. Apparently there's more to being one than Boba Fett lets on. You don't just kill for money anymore. Too bad.

Peace.

5 wisecrack(s):

Jalene said...

What the?! Why would you put this up and why the heck is my finger in my mouth??!! Hahaha. This is funny. I think you should've put up the effect where Shane got so very afraid.

Chess said...

I think killing for money is just wrong! Is it possible to kill for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Now that's a worthy cause!!

Leon said...

Um, Chess, money can buy Reese's. And if you're really good at your bounty hunter job, you can buy a lot of them.

Jal, sadly I didn't take a picture of when Shane was scared off his rocker. And your finger must have tasted good. That's the only thing I can think of.

Levi Dean said...

Bounty hunting is still pretty common. I have you ever seen Dog on TV? I though you would point out the last item listed, "more". Cause I don't know anyone who wants to become a More.

Chess, bounty hunters don't always kill, unless the bounty is for dead or dead or alive. Most want the person alive so they can kill or torture the wanted one their-selves.

Anonymous said...

Haha "money can buy Reese's"! That reminds me of Simpsons:

Homer: "Aw, 20 dollars!? I wanted a peanut!"
Homer's Conscience: "20 dollars can buy many peanuts!"
Homer: "Explain how!"
Homer's Conscience: "Money can be exchanged for goods and services!"

BTW, just to hop on the band wagon...you should post about your recent trip to Cali...the end :)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall