18 July 2009

The Truth About Trans Fat

It's time again for a trans fat spill. As my readers, you need to know that I deeply care about your well being. As promised, more information about this deadly toxin here. There is a boat-load of stuff on the deadly, manufactured crud. I also added it to my side bar over there <--------- .


If you go there and click on the link The Facts, you can sign a petition to help ban trans fat. I encourage you to go there, get informed on why it's so bad for you, and think about helping the cause.

Also, while you're at it, think seriously about cutting partially hydrogenated oils out of your diet completely, if possible. You can join a new facebook group here called Trans Fat Beware! where currently a list is being populated with foods and restaurants you should stay clear of.

Thanks for listening.

Peace.

0 wisecrack(s):

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall