18 December 2008

Thesis or Fec....Never Mind

So I just want to say that I just finished the first draft of my thesis.  I'd post a link to it here or something, but it's crap and I'm embarrassed for anyone to read it except for my advisor, and I'm dreading what he's going to say.  But it's done.  Now it's just a lot of revising as soon as I get the blood-splotted piece of trash back from him.  The anticipation of his reply is going to kill me until I get it.  Here is what I'm imaging the return email will say:


Jason

You have a lot of work to do.  Keep in mind, when I say that you have a lot of work to do, what I mean is that you need to rewrite the entire thing.  I can't even read this.  It's trash.  I hate it and therefore I hate you!  In fact, I don't want to be your advisor anymore.  That's right, you have to find a new advisor, get a new research project, and you will be repaying me for the past 3 semesters of research assistantship money.  I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.  It's time to get out!  Everyone onboard!  THIS IS THE LAST PLANE OUT OF VIETNAM!!! 

--Dr. Stevens
PS You suck.
Well there you have it folks.  I'm dead.  Lindsey, I think it's safe to say we should move now or I won't be around in July!  Europe, here we come!

Peace.

5 wisecrack(s):

liNdsEYloO said...

jason,
first of all you stole my blog idea of all green, so you suck.
second, you suck at math so you suck & wasted all that time & money @ college.
thirdly, lets move to europe in january, which also starts with a "j" like "jason" and "july" which is a sign we should leave this country.
sincerely,
lindsey
ps. we're fighting. lets fight in spain with the bulls.

Leon said...

My blog is greener than your blog. Suck it.

Leon said...

Oh and January sounds good because the fact that all three words start with a 'J' is definitely a sign that we've been in the states for far too long.

Cassidy said...

Luckily you have a nicer advisor than I did. And by nicer, I really do mean that Dr. Stevens probably won't yell at you when the new advisor talk comes up.
Good luck waiting for his reply. With probability greater than say.. 0.7 it will be much better than you think. Merry Christmas.
p.s. I asked you on facebook for your address so I could send you a Christmas card, but if you don't reply then ... I guess you don't want one? What is with that?

Chris and Leslie said...

Jason!

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall