15 December 2008

Jason is...

...going to write his thesis this week...


....and no blogs...

...joder!!!

Peace.

7 wisecrack(s):

kristin brown said...

I wish you luck on the thesis-writing!!

Levi Dean said...

I was expecting another great post and I got this? You better give me a good post when you finish you thesis. Or else!

Kendall Laws said...

Good ridence to JMoney too!! I mean its about time he does some of that stupid thesis so he can't use it as an excuse for not coming to visit my home turf!! and giggity giggity THIS punk!! :D


PS good luck on the thesis and give it ale

Leon said...

I could go for a nice ale right about now...haha! And thank you guys for wishing me luck. I'll need it.

Jalene said...

You should not say that word... it is bad!

liNdsEYloO said...

um. go write your thesis instead of commenting on my blog. we're fighting.

Cassidy said...

Good luck with that. I had that resolve clear up until I missed my third deadline.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall