12 February 2010

Training

I've been at a work training all week for work. The topic, one of my most favorite subjects: Programming.

You know, like HTML, R, SAS, Java, Pearl, C, Visual Basic, PHP, Blaise, XML, LaTeX, CSS, DOS (not), Spanish; all languages in which I'm quite fluent. I know someone will most likely comment and tell me that he/she can and does program circles around me. Bring it on, I say!

Another bringing on I'd like to issue: I challenge everyone to make a photo like one the following:



I'm not even saying they're any good. Just fun to take. And I want all of my readers to be happy and have fun. Take that!

These [those] [the ones up there] were taken in the hotel room in the hotel where we were all staying for the training. The girl is my best school friend, Colio-Polio. I don't like that name. We shall call her Colie.

Anyway, take some photos like thems. I don't care how you do it. These were made with an iPhone and the Hipstamatic app. I pieced them together in Photoshop and did some late edits in Lightroom. Just sayin' that's what I did. I'd like to see yours [if anyone takes my challenge] on a backtrack or backlink or whatever it is that you do on blogger, if you can figure it out, mind. If you know how, let me know. Maybe I'll try to figure it out and do a blogpost on it. Maybe I need some more blog ideas because that creative one I was working on isn't working out. Maybe I'm rambling. Maybe I'll stop. That will show you.

A show of hands.

Post Script. I'd also like to give a shout out to The Hess and her 41 followers. On Life is Beautiful, "[This blog] is like a piece of chocolate after a dementor attack. Just when I think I'll never be cheerful again, I go there. I always leave [the site] a better person."

1 wisecrack(s):

Anonymous said...

You're so stinkin nice to me, The Bell. Thank you for the shout out! I love the Harry Potter parallel... I'll take it :)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall