08 November 2009

An Ode To Inanimate Objects

I shouldn't say too much. But it was a good day. Lots of reasons why, namely:
  • Church was great. I actually focused for 3 whole hours!
  • Except maybe not completely during Sunday School.
  • Mostly because I was discussing who the singles were in the ward. All 3 of us.
  • This took longer than 15 seconds. Good times.
  • Had my entire set of the Scriptures highlighted in fluorescent pink, which makes it surprisingly difficult to read.
  • Was asked to teach the lesson in Elder's Quorum next Sunday.
  • Had to ward off some zombies. I won't post the picture here because Jalface doesn't like it.
  • Wore my new purple flannel shirt I got for ten bucks yesterday at the Penney's.
  • Watched Dennis the Menace with Walter Matthau.
  • Laughed a lot.
  • Most of all, I smiled.


Purple Flannel + Orange Socks + Bright Blue Skinny Jeans = One Cool Dude

Peace.

4 wisecrack(s):

TPlayer said...

Have you made it out to KC yet?

Mandy said...

Haha church is so funny when you think about it. Not CHURCH but church... You make me laugh Leo/Jason.

Chess said...

Mmmmm.... purple flannel!

Anonymous said...

"Too hot?" I love Dennis the Menace!

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall