19 June 2009

An Awkward Copy-Cat

So there's this girl stalking Jalene's blog. She has a very interesting blog-writing style and I LOVE IT!!! You may remember me writing Sarah-Style. Yeah? If not, click here. Well, I hope she doesn't mind...but this post is going to be in CALLIE-STYLE! And no, I have no idea who she is. Haha. Awkward.

I just thought you should know: I'm becoming an MJP (Master Java Programmer). Also, I watched some youtube videos on wakeboarding, so now I'm a professional wakeboarder. Sons-of-guns are hard to ride though when the water is way choppy, like last night.
It's time for another fun-filled weekend. Know why? Because I'm going to Logan in the morning (Saturday). I have a date with a cool, smart girl, then I hopefully get to see Snake (Jade), then I'm going to the awesomeness of Summerfest with awesomeness Jalface, then I have a haircut appointment/cousin date with Saren, then I get to hang out with Serb (Seth) and Shane in Willard where I will spend the night. THEN I catch a flight to Denver, where I will get on a plane to WISCONSIN!!!

In the morning (Monday), I will walk from the hotel to the University of Wisconsin where I will have my first REAL interview! Cross your fingers, EVERYONE, because, and believe it or not, I'd really like to get THIS job. It's way interesting and I way want it.

Then it's BACK home Monday night and BACK to work Tuesday. WHAT A SHORT TRIP!

Bowww-ChiCkka-WoW-WoW.

Wow, that post TOOK a LOT out of me. No more Callie-Style for future POSTS...

Peace.

6 wisecrack(s):

Jalene said...

Oh geez... :)

Chess said...

Wow. Sometimes I like to go colorful and big, but I'd like to think I stick to keeping it fairly simple. This was....frenzied. I looked at this girl's blog, and my head spun. Love that you're excited to go back to Logan, 'specially since you made such a big deal about getting out. :)

Leon said...

Chess. I love her blog. It's definitely got style, and just seems so happy. And I also think it's curious that I'm so excited to go back to Logan for the same reason you love that I'm excited. I realized 2 seconds after I left that Logan is my life, and all of my friends, well most of them, are or were in Logan. It makes me so happy to see them. So I guess it's not really the location, but the people, that really make me excited to go back.

Chess said...

It sure does have style. :) And oh boy, I know what you mean. I miss Logan and its people too.

Chess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jason,
Good luck at the interview. I'm sure you will do great.
Nemo -

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall