21 October 2008

List It

I've seen some people do this, like Sarah, and hers was actually entitled list it.  So here's a list of some seemingly random things that I've been thinking lately. 


  • It's sure good to have you back in Logan, Jal!  PS you still need to show me that picture! PSS you are awesome!!!
  • I saw a good friend yesterday for the first time in months.  We went on a scooter ride, which was cold, but it was sure great to see her.
  • I found out about a good sale on a Canon all in one printer scanner deal.  29 bucks.  Sounds like someone's getting a new scanner!  
  • Given that I get a new scanner, I'd like to post some of the pictures that I've drawn in class this semester.  Not for the faint-hearted! (It turns out you can make some pretty violent stick figures...)
  • The Shrivner texted me the phrase "It's hellin two a.m.!"  It woke me up, and without thinking, I texted back "You're hot!" I guess the truth comes out when you're half asleep!
  • Papa Kelsey's has a pretty tasty turkey BLT on wheat.  If you don't believe me, go there.  Enjoy.
  • Kendall, write a new post already!  The suspense is killing me. (Nurse: How bad does it hurt? Brian: It's killing me.  I don't know if you remember that part of the conversation...)
  • I'm growing a beard.  A big beard.  I'm determined to make it to at least Thanksgiving, when I go to Denver and freak my family out by how big my beard is.  I'll need some support.  Who's with me?
  • I think I have a DDP problem.  At least I won't get diabetes since I drink diet...though it is most likely increasing the risk of me getting cancer....
  • I hope my friend Jaren is doing OK.  If you ever read this, you're always on my mind, and all of your friends' for that matter.  We love ya!
  • Kristin, I talked to my roommates and we would very much like it if you did portraits.  Please?  
  • Garrett, I'm really happy for you man!  
  • I am planning on buying tickets and going to Of Montreal.  I know these guys are slightly insane, but they rock and it should be a freakin' awesome show.  
  • I really like my previous post.  I command you to read it!
  • I don't like doing my Stat 6710 homework.  It blows.  Someday I'll be done and it doesn't matter if I procrastinate my homework.  That statement will be completely null because I won't have homework, but instead I will have a job and moola.  :)
  • I like the idea of growing up and having a job and moola.
  • (Slightly discouraged) That is still a thesis and 1.5 semesters away.
Wow, that was surprisingly fun.  Peace.

3 wisecrack(s):

Jalene said...

Thanks for being glad I'm back!! I'm glad I'm back too! I missed Logan. P.S. You are awesome too! I really like how the nickname Shrivner is totally going to stick. Sara is so mad. Haha. It's hilarious.

garrett said...

Thanks, man! For reals (not for fakes), you gotta come down here sometime to meet Hayley! She's awesome.

Sarah said...

Jason
you put me in your blog!
you were just at my house!
lists are the best!
i don't like !
i don't like homework either.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall