07 December 2009

Thing(s)

Thing(s) I don't like today (or ever):

  • Auto-start music on blogs
Thing(s) I do like today (or always):
  • Turkey
This post makes no sense. Please disregard. Except for the part about not liking auto-start music on blogs. If you are involved in this, please stop.

5 wisecrack(s):

Anonymous said...

Nice header, lookin' good! I don't like auto-start music either. It's kind of invasive.

Chess said...

I don't like auto-start music either. Bugs me like crazy! What if I was already listening to music? Clash!

Tamara said...

hahaha....that give me one more GOOD reason to keep the music on my blog! just so you can think "no es guay" (with odd american accent added in there, too)...he he he! I actually turn the music down when I visit blogs, or read them in google reader where there is no music to hear in the background. the only time i actually WANT the music is when I'm cleaning the house....kinda odd, I know. but i'm serious.

Kelsha said...

I almost want to add auto-start music to my blog to annoy people just because you told me not to, but I will resist.

Mandy said...

Yeah I agree! It wakes up my roommate every time... Haha.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall