22 October 2011

Leon Update

Yes, folks, I'm back. Get excited.


So, here's what I'm sure you all want to know: no, I still haven't invented teleportation. I'm working on it, however.

Some possible benefits of teleportation:
  • You can go wherever you want, whenever you want
  • Isn't that enough?
Possible...non-benefits of teleportation:
  • I can't really think of any
  • You might not get "put back together" correctly. Eek.
So there you have it. Pros and cons. Check.

Love.

1 wisecrack(s):

Peeser said...

I still can't understand why you haven't invented it yet.

I've been bugging Steven to invent transporters for years. Maybe if you get together with him, both of you will come up with a workable hybrid of the two.

Hurry up.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall