01 September 2010

Tweet Me!


Despite all claims that I do not have a sense of humor, I'm a pretty funny human. To prove this, I'd like to take this opportunity to repost some of my tweets from today. As you know, today was Apple's big music event. They announced some pretty cool crap, such as iOS 4 dot 1 and 4 dot 2, a multi-touch unit you clip to your shirt when you go for a jog (which stays out of the way if you get attacked by ninjas or zombies), among many others. The event ended with Steve Jobs sucking up to and allowing take the stage lead vocalist Chris Martin of a band whose performance left an almost-deep-enough impression for me to remember their name. I bet I just lost half of my readership.

During the event, as I just said, I twitted (?) some tweets. For those of you who follow @JLeonBell on twitter will have read these, and I apologize for making you read them again. Just look at the pretty picture at the bottom of the page. Thanks.
  • New Apple store in china made from old iPhone 4 glass. #appleevent
  • Words required when presenting at an apple event: beautiful, gorgeous.
  • Going to switch to Microsoft. #stevejobs got a jack johnson song stuck in my head. #appleevent (there went the other half of my readership... hello, loneliness.)
  • This just in: new #coldplay song boring and generic. #appleevent (can't lose any more subscribers...)
  • @SmAuRsAeH everything I say is necessary.
I had to throw that last one in for the H of it. And it's entirely possible that only one of us (me) thinks any of those are remotely humorous. I'll leave you alone then. Here's my final tweet for the night. Adieu!
  • Need to find a purple-haired lady! #ramona

(images not mine; Steve Jobs comments sarcasm; Coldplay comments not sarcasm)

1 wisecrack(s):

Peeser said...

Wow! You really weren't kidding about getting serious about blogging (Yeah, I think that sentence has too many "abouts" and words ending in -ing. Too bad.)

Still, I'd prefer not to turn into a tweeting twit... no offense. I'll just stick with the ol' blogosphere, such as it is... I've got too much to do to spend time with little things- I only have time for "big" things that are a little more substantive. (And yes, I realize the slight irony in that concept.)

So, keep on blogging, and I'll keep reading...maybe...

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall