15 July 2010

Some Stuff

I need to write a blog post.

  • I like this blog a whole bunch. There, I said it.
  • I'm a big fan of throwed rolls.
  • That thought leads me to text people about throwed rolls.
  • They asked me if my dinner was throwed at me tonight.
  • Yes, I do realize I that's not a word. "Deal with it." That's what they told me anyway.
  • Today, I used the phrase don't matter to me none without meaning to.
  • Yesterday, I pronounced tomorrow as two-MAW-rah and Missouri as hell.
  • Come to think of it, I always pronounce it that way. If the shoe fits...
  • This always brings me back to food fights.
And I'll end with a music video one of my favorite songs by one of my long-ago favorite bands that features something cool at 3:47. If all you do is watch that part, I won't be offended. Bye.


0 wisecrack(s):

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall