17 September 2009

Internet

Dear friends,


I know you're dying to know how life is for me out here in Columbia. I just barely got internet up and running. Download speed is 10.42 mb/s, so at least it's fast. I, however, am not that fast. I am going to be doing a vlog soon to show off my apt, as plain as it is right now. I think I need some help with the decorations. Any takers? That post will be up tomorrow (hopefully) so you'll just have to wait until then. Also, I've been really enjoying your blogs (for those of you that have blogs) from my phone, especially this one. These photos blow my mind. Good on ya, talented Mandy (on the styling) and talented photographer (on the photography). Good on ya times 2.

May the force be with you,

Master Leon

Comments welcome.

4 wisecrack(s):

Anonymous said...

I'm no Martha Stewart AND I'm nowhere near your neck of the woods, but I would be happy to give decorational tidbits... :) Write more. The end.

Mandy said...

Leo, Jason, Bell,

Thanks for the compliment. It was my first time ever doing that and that is so nice of you to be so impressed. Can't wait to hear about Columbia!

Chess said...

I think I can now tell you all the nutty things that have been going on with me....

Anonymous said...

Joder. I'd like to help you decorate. The first order of business is to download one of my photos. Probably the one of yourself. Then download the program "Rasterbator" (this is a sleaze-bag-PC app though) And rasterbate the photo I took of you to a size that is massive and cover an entire wall with it. You'll get what I'm talking about when you run the program.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall