08 February 2008

Warning: The reading of this post will result in a continous waste of your time. Don't say I didn't warn you. You will be sucked in!!!

Hi friends. You might have heard the music/sounds as you entered the Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves blog today. There is a good reason for this. I want you to listen carefully. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. WAIT!!! NOT YET!!! Listen!!! Gee-whiz, Mr.!! Now, where was I? Okay, scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a game called finger frenzie. The game is simple. Type the alphabet as fast as you can. After you have successfully typed z, it will give you a time. This is the amount of time (in seconds) that it took you to type the alphabet. My fastest time is 4.536 seconds...what's yours?

Other than improving my best time on finger frenzie, I am frustrated with my research, and I'm inches away from going against what my mom taught me (about spending money that I don't have) and going to the bookstore and buying the macbook that they have for sale. Oh man, someone please stop me!!!!!

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, the X-files, and Pokemon Diamond on the DS lite. Have a good day friends!!!

Update 07/31/08:
For those who were wondering: for some reason, the game stopped working. That's why it's been deleted from my page.

19 wisecrack(s):

Robin said...

I got 4.114! Take that!

Robin said...

Hey, you can't see my comment because of the title. I got 4.114!

Robin said...

I just did it again and got 3.952. I am burning it up.

garrett said...

Holy crap, robin... you're outta control! I haven't tried yet, but if I come close, I'll let ya know.

Jason. Don't do it. That's all the enthusiasm I can muster to make you not purchase a superior computing device. The end.

Leon said...

Thank you for your support, Garrett, but I am prob going to get one with my tax returns and sell my other 2. Haha, I feel like it's the best choice. Then I won't have to flip out about my machine freezing and stuff. And Robin...wow...speechless. I am going to beat that score!!!!!

Bonny said...

how much is it on sale for?

Bonny said...

3.792 baby!

Katey said...

Jason...this was a BAD idea. I have been wasting a long time playing and still my best is only 5.992. I suck...I will keep trying though but dont' know that I can beat Bon's awesome score of 3.792. I thought I was a fast typer but have been proved wrong.

Good luck with the computer buying. Impulse is never good but that is worthy tax return purchase in my book. :)

Colette said...

I may not have beat the best score with a time of 4.248, but at least I beat you Jason!!

Leon said...

I haven't beat anybody's score but I appreciate all of the encouragement for my tax return purchase!

Leon said...

3.856!!!!!!!!

Leon said...

3.409!!! Beat that, everybody!!!

Bonny said...

I actually got 2.9 yesterday when I played the game forever at work. So did you buy the mac yet?

Leon said...

Don't tell anybody, but yes. :)

garrett said...

Now, is it ironic or just silly to tell someone through an internet post not to tell anyone about something you did?

Leon said...

That's what the smiley face is for!! Haha!!!

Wendy said...

At least you're satisfied with your purchase! I think that counts for everything.

Cassidy said...

hey. how come you never post? what new in the dept.?

Cassidy said...

I actually checked again today to see if there would be anew post from you. There isn't. I hope these comments get emailed to you because you are hereby chastised for not giving your blog any tlc in 5 months!

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall