30 August 2010

This Is My Annoying Post

Man I'm a slacker. I don't mean this to be a non-gender-neutral post, but it sure started out that way. OK, so I'm thinking I need to start blogging again. And not just once a month or so. I mean really start blogging. Here's why:
  1. What else am I going to do?
You thought that was going to be a longer list, didn't you? It's not.

Also, I'd really like to start getting more traffic to this little site. Like 10 visits a day instead of 4. I think to do this, I'll just write a few words for which people frequently search. Such as...

Starcraft 2
Twitter
Leon
Facebook

OK, maybe one of those is a lie. And maybe I ran out of things to write. And this post is going no where. So basically I'll leave you with a few drawings. Let me know what you think. Or don't. And make sure you follow this blog if you haven't already! Or not. Whatever.

This is my new car, Vivi Ornitier "The Black Mage." Yes, that is the full name.

This is when I almost fell in a monster's pit.

Me and my new bff/gf Ramona.

3 wisecrack(s):

Levi Dean said...

I need some clarification. Is Vivi road spike proof or does she drop road spikes in front of her own tires?

Other than that very nice.

I think you should blog about your SC2 matched!

Leon said...

Well, he could throw down road spikes and still not be affected, and then he could get the bad guys too. So you choose.

And yes, I should blog about that. I think. Or not. Don't want to offend people with my cussing...

garrett said...

Why don't your posts show up in my Google Reader? Jeez... I don't "follow" anyone's blog, so I don't want to do that. I just want the old, outdated methods I use to work. That too much to ask?

I would SINCERLY love a post where you swore. A lot. I'm serious.

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall