20 March 2010

Life Goal

Forget Ben Folds.


Forget Of Montreal.

Forget Icelandic Jazz musician named Bjork.

Forget My Morning Jacket.

Forget Goldfrapp and Ladytron and British Sea Power and Radiohead and Band of Horses and Cat Power and The Album Leaf and The Cinematic Orchestra and Jem and Massive Attack and Rogue Wave and Pacifika.

My new life goal is to see this.

Anyone want to go?

5 wisecrack(s):

Peeser said...

Well, if your life goal is to see it this year, you'd better get on it... it says tickets are almost sold out! (And while it sounds like it would be an amazing concert- and who wouldn't want to see Sweden?!- it is a tad on the expensive side... but good luck with that anyway!)

In the meantime, I'll find less expensive ways to experience the music of Final Fantasy...

Colette said...

Oh my, I wish I could say that I wanted to go . . .

Kelsha said...

Forget Ben Folds? No sir, I will not.

However, I will entertain the idea of you footing the bill for all of my expenses to participate in your new life goal. I'm just that giving.

Leon said...

I feel the need to clarify two things.
1) I love or at least like all the bands I listed and would like to see any one of them in concert or at a rave. I am not suggesting I will forget about them or that I want you to, Kelsh. In fact, I'm probably going to ben folds in stl next month.
2) Upon further investigation of the website I listed, you would discover that there will be a concert also in Chicago in November. That's where I want to see it. That is my goal. Although I admit, Sweden would be a delight.

Anonymous said...

I'm scared to ask...what is Final Fantasy? One of your beloved Animesque video games? Can't get enough of that full orchestration stuff. Gotta love it! :)

 

  © 2009 Resplendent Sunrise and Blissful Waves

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Edited by Squall